The Mystery and Magic of Angels in Theory and Practice: 10 Practical Sessions
Knowledge of Angels is at the heart of traditional Western mysticism and magic, but for centuries they have been disregarded even in conventional religions. Recently Angels have experienced a revival in the New Age movement, though they are often regarded in a sentimental and impractical way. But to the traditional view, the Spiritual Hierarchies are fundamental to the way the universe operates and it is only by knowing this that humans can take their true place in the cosmos.
This course combines theory and practice in 10 in-depth sessions. The Western Angelic teachings derive from many sources: Jewish Angelology, pagan spirit knowledge, Neoplatonic philosophy, mysticism and so on. This course provides a thorough grounding in how to approach and work with these wonderful beings.
The 10 Sessions
1. Angelology and the Western Mystery Tradition
2. Angels in Renaissance Magic
3. Theory and Practice of Skrying
4. Angels and Hermetic Qabalah
5. Angels in the Grimoires
6. Christian Angelology
7. Cosmology in Jewish, Christian and Islamic lore
8. Ancient Jewish Angel Lore
9. Dionysius the Areopagite and the Platonic Tradition
10. Pagan Spirit Lore
£88 per one-day workshop. Booking entitles to discount for residential stays at Kylemore House